Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Saturday, 18 Jan 2014: Drama

I got together with Jake at the bowling alley to explain how terrible I felt about Sydney and seek solace. Sidney really liked Cooperman and trusted me to help them connect. In the end Cooperman was chasing after me leaving Sydney in the dust. It was decided to message Sydney honestly over facebook to explain what happened. To my relief Sydney took it well and brushed it off saying he often falls for straight men. Strangely enough Cooperman walked through the door with a to-go-box from the defac. He sat down with us and chowed down mentioning he was heading to the library to meet with Sydney and other people to play board games. My head was spinning! The drama stressed me out a lot. On top of that Jake and I were going to go to the library in just a moment to look up directions on the computers. Cooperman walked off to his section of the library and Jake and I to our side. We got what we came for and left quickly. I didn’t want any more trouble, but I walked over to the hidden room in the library to make amends. Sydney was not even there...I tried playing board games with Cooperman and the other guys for a while, yet I felt out of place with Cooperman advancing on me. I left and met up with Estle again to go to a Thai restaurant in Misawa. Jake never ate Thai before and it was fun to expose him to a new kind of food. The food was not particularly special; I definitely have had better. The rest of the day was open for relaxing and kicking back to be lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment